Recreation Advisory Board
George Lee, President
Marko Sango, Secretary
Ilias Fountoukidis, Alternate Member
Billy Theodorakos, Alternate Member
Councilwoman Carrol McMorrow, Council Chair
The responsibilities of the Recreation Advisory Board shall include:
- The Recreation Advisory Board shall liaise with the Recreation Director and the Recreation Committee Chairperson regarding programs, the development of new initiatives, and the management of existing programs;
- The Recreation Director shall advise the Recreation Advisory Board of the annual budget for the Recreation Department after the approval by the Governing Body;
- The Recreation Director shall maintain communications with recreational quasi – municipal organizations in order to coordinate the use of facilities, and establish consistent policies and cooperation among various groups;
- The Recreation Advisory Board shall develop guidelines for the recreational use ofplaygroundsandrecreationalfacilitiesintheBorough,consistentwithrules governing the use thereof as may be adopted from time to time by the Mayor and Council;
- The Recreation Director/Recreation Advisory Board shall encourage and plan special entertainment activities for all the citizens of the Borough throughout the year.
482 Hudson Terrace
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
201-569-5252 ext. 453
Check out our Facebook Page!